I've shot around 100 weddings now and I have so many favorite details and tips I've seen from brides. I thought I'd share some of these here for inspiration for brides currently planning their wedding. All of these are a few of my favorite things (insert singing) that I've seen at weddings! I have to admit I had some trouble narrowing these down so this might turn into a 2 parter blog :) Let's get started!
1. Bouquets - One of my most recent brides got her flowers from Sam's Club! I did this at my own wedding and it only cost around $300. Look at these lovely bouquets!
To add a touch of whimsy to your bouquet, add long ribbons wrapped around the base like this bride did.
2. Cakes - I'm not a huge cake person, but I've seen some beautiful and tasty ones at previous weddings! First up, don't you just LOVE this hanging cake?
Cake don't have to be super fancy either. Look at these lovely, natural cakes with minimal embellishments. If you have a baker in the family, these could be easily replicated!
And if you're not a cake person, like me, opt for cupcakes instead! One of my brides got cupcakes from Cupcake Delirium in Charlotte and they were delicious!
3. Reception Tables - My absolute favorite reception tables are family style ones! There's something about sitting all together like family on a wedding day that makes it special and one long table decor makes a stunning piece to look at.
4. Favors - Favors usually go forgotten on tables at the end of the night but there are some very creative options that I've seen brides give out that are adorable and useful. A few of these are below!
5. Little Details - One thing I always say to my couples is make your wedding personal and special to you. Here are a few little personal details that my couples have incorporated into their wedding days and might give you some inspiration for yours!
Alright guys, considering I've spent two hours writing this and could keep going (because I LOVE details) I'll go ahead and call this Part 1. Part 2 will have to come another day!